Finial Group has been involved in the acquisition and disposition of commercial real estate valued at more than $500 million.
Finial Group has been involved in the acquisition and disposition of commercial real estate valued at more than $500 million. We maintain relationships with numerous institutional and high net worth equity sources and we have a proven track record of success on a wide variety of projects. Our firm executes on opportunistic, value add, and core investment strategies from concept to exit leveraging our in-house expertise, industry relationships, and extensive experience. We perform investment services both on a fee basis and for our sponsored projects with firm co-investment alongside investors and partners.
Some Investment Capabilities Include:
- Detailed Research and Valuation Consulting
- Development of Investment Thesis
- Financial analysis & Modeling (Project & Partnership Level)
- Market Analysis & Underwriting Due Diligence
- Upside and Downside Risk Analysis
- Diversification Strategies
- Capital Structure Analysis
- Debt & Equity Placement
- Debt Hedging Strategies
- Risk Mitigation Strategies
- Marketing Strategies
- Acquisition & Disposition Services
Finial Group can handle every aspect of the development process.
Finial Group’s development professionals have experience in every facet of the development process. We understand well real estate supply and demand cyclicality and how delivering additional space to the market at the right time is crucial in maintaining and increasing asset value. As with our investment services, the Finial Group can handle every aspect of the development process on a fee basis, but we prefer to align firm interests with our client’s interests by investing alongside of them. Finding ways to provide superior risk adjusted returns for our investors and development partners is one of the Finial Group’s cornerstones.
Development Services Include:
- Site Due Diligence and Acquisition
- Site Planning
- Program Management
- Market Research & Underwriting Due Diligence
- Financial Analysis & Proforma Development
- Upside and Downside Risk Matrices
- Risk Mitigation Strategies
- Development of Marketing Packages and Pitchbooks
- Preparation and Execution of a Comprehensive Marketing and Leasing Plan
- Construction Debt and Equity Placement
- Comprehensive Reporting
- Design and Construction Management
- Refinancing / Permanent Debt Placement
Customer centric approach with emphasis on the client’s specific needs and goals for each asset.
Finial Group’s team has a history of providing world class management services to clients and partners of all types and sizes ranging from global institutions to single asset owners. With experience managing mixed-use, office, industrial, and retail properties we employ a customer centric approach with emphasis on the client’s specific needs and goals for each asset. We are able to leverage our experience as owners and asset managers to produce a customized program that enables achievement of the client’s goals. Our team’s capability reaches far beyond typical property management services into a role where we are able to assist clients with full-scale recommendations based on in depth analysis and our ownership perspective. We work hard to minimize the effort required by our clients allowing them to spend time in areas that maximize their effectiveness. Finial Group understands the importance of tenant retention and has proven that through communication and relationships we can enable tenants to act in cooperation with achieving the owner’s overall objective for an asset.
Asset Management Services Include:
- Asset Plan Development and Execution
- Financial Reporting and Accounting
- Capital Expenditure Budgeting
- Cash Flow Analysis and Forecasting
- Asset Valuation
- Capital Improvement Construction Management
- Tenant Improvement Construction Management
- Engineering Services
- Tenant Retention Programs
- Operating Cost Control Programs
- LEED Green Building and Renovation Consulting
Our team combines proactive marketing, through an unmatched level of energy and aggressiveness, with rigorous economic and financial analysis which enables us to make recommendations from an owner’s perspective.
The Brokerage team brings a fresh and unique approach to project leasing. Our professionals have expanded the leasing role to go far beyond typical brokerage by synchronizing our efforts with the owner’s goals for the asset. We start by gaining a comprehensive understanding of an owner’s objectives and then tailor a marketing plan that enables us to achieve these goals. Our team combines proactive marketing through an unmatched level of energy and aggressiveness with rigorous economic and financial analysis which enables us to make recommendations from an owner’s perspective on how each potential deal fits into the overall goal for the asset.
Leasing Services Include:
- An asset goal discovery process
- Preparation of a comprehensive marketing plan
- A two pronged approach including broker relations and direct end user marketing
- Comprehensive reporting
- Comparative market studies
- Lease negotiation
- Asset valuation
An unrivaled level of service to both tenants and building owners.
The Brokerage team is committed to providing an unrivaled level of service to both tenants and building owners that range in size and scope from local privately held partnerships to global Fortune 500 companies.
Finial Group is the best in terms of those crucial values, which is why they represent us in all locations, and I give them 100% of our business. They make it easy. The service, professionalism, responsiveness, and commitment to excellence is like nothing you will experience. Don’t miss an opportunity to feel like the only customer they have.
Finial Group is a trusted partner of our firm because of the great quality and responsiveness of their service. We know that clients are in good hands when Finial Group is working on the transaction. Regardless of how complex or simple the deal may be, no deal is left untouched, and the outcome is always perfectly aligned with the client's objectives.