Managing Director - Investments
Dylan Schopper is Managing Director of Investments at Finial Group, where he manages and oversees the company’s investment platforms and activities. With over 15 years of experience in commercial real estate, he also provides mentorship and supervision to Finial Group’s talented acquisition and asset management teams by sharing the deep industry knowledge he has acquired over the years.
Dylan delivers exceptional service and expertise throughout the Southcentral and Southeastern United States. His commitment to providing unmatched results consistently exceeds clients’ needs and expectations and is what helps Finial Group stand out from other firms.
Dylan’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing due diligence on specific closings and working with brokers on purchase and sales documents
- Establishing effective and well-organized investment processes
- Creating clear and well-informed investment recommendations by using in-depth research and analysis
- Assembling regular investment reports and reviews, including quantitative and qualitative portfolio studies
- Attending annual meetings, evaluating quarterly financial statements, and remaining up to date with any significant valuation or policy changes
- Leading investment strategy unit within the firm
- Performing regular administrative duties of all investment files
- Managing and upholding current client relationships
Prior to joining Finial Group, Dylan worked at Caldwell Companies, where he achieved much of his expertise as Vice President of Brokerage. Under this title, he worked with numerous high-profile clients and was a top producer at the firm. Dylan also started Northwinds Commercial Realty in 2011. He independently doubled the firm’s development platform and established the firm’s brokerage and property management business, increasing the assets under management to 3.5 million square feet in under five years.
Dylan is also involved in multiple organizations, such as the Association of Commercial Real Estate Professionals (ACRP), the Houston Intercontinental Chamber of Commerce, and the Society of Industrial Office Realtors (SIOR). Dylan has served on the Board of Directors for all three of these organizations for multiple years.
Dylan’s distinguished performance and dedication to commercial real estate are further demonstrated as he received his Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation in 2009 and his Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) certification in 2012. Only a remarkable 3% of commercial real estate professionals in the world hold both designations. Dylan displays Finial Group’s core values of integrity, service, and innovation daily, which allows our firm to remain at the top.Download Vcard